It's The Kids Army Kid-of-the-Month Photo Contest!
The votes have been tallied, and Jason is the winner of our January photo contest. Thank you to everyone who submitted to the contest, all of the entries were great.
Each month we feature a new Kids Army Kid-of-the-Month Photo Contest Winner. Who will be the next? Visit us on Facebook for full contest details, and to submit your photos. Enter as many times as you like. The image that gets the most votes each month wins! The winning photo will be featured here, and the winner receives a $50 gift certificate from Kids-Army.com. How do you enter your kid? Click HERE to see a gallery of previous winners and get inspired!
Step 1: Visit our Facebook Fan Page and 'like' us. (That's easy.)
Step 2: Choose the 'Photo Contest' tab on our Facebook page and upload a photo of your child featuring any of their Kids Army toys, guns, or gear.
Step 3: Tell all your friends and family to cast their vote! (It's that easy.)
We will be announcing new winners every month.
- Your photo must be family friendly.
- Submissions must feature Kids Army products.
- Kids Army reserves the right to remove any photograph from the contest if it breaks the above rules.
- Kids Army reserves the final decision on who wins the contest, regardless of voting results.
- Winning photographs will be posted on this page of kids-army.com. By submitting a photograph to this contest you give us permission to use the image for promotional purposes.
- Be creative and have fun!
Thanks for visiting, and Good Luck!
-The Kids Army Family